Friday, May 11, 2012

Walker

  My trip to Utah!  In the middle of April I had the fabulous privilege of taking my youngest brother to the Mission Training Center in Provo, UT.  Walker was 12 when I got married so we haven't had the chance to go on too many trips together in a long time!  We had an absolute blast!  We cranked music, and made fun of this pepto colored car that we kept seeing especially when it got pulled over by the state patrol and we realized it was a guy driving. We spent the next 3 days with my sister and family as well as my brother Geoffrey and his wife.  On Wednesday we went and got hamburgers before we drove to the MTC.  It was hard for all of us, but I knew he was in good hands. My children adore their Uncle Walker and he will be sorely missed!  Emma just asked me today where Walker was, someone being gone 2 years is a difficult concept for a 2 year old.
  I cried a little bit on the way home, I missed the help with the 3 kids as well as the company.  I know that he will come back in two years a much better and a stronger person, plus he will be speaking polish which is cool! I look forward to seeing the person he will become! 

No comments:

Post a Comment